Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spring Knits

I've been having fun working with some awesome natural fiber yarns that I picked up while on the Northern NJ Yarn Crawl. Here are some pics of the projects I've completed (before summer starts and I can't sit still long enough to knit!)

Above is a neck wrap make with bamboo yarn which has a small thread twisted around it to give it a little shine. It's so warm!


This was my first attempt at a tank top. I love the styling and the bamboo blend yarn.
(It was too chilly on photo day to model it without the shirt underneath.)

And THIS is knitted with an awesome 100% cotton yarn that was spun in Chile, goes from thin to chunky, and was hand dyed. It's so "me" that I called the shop I got it from and bought all that they had left. Stay tuned for pics of my Green High Line wrap, knitted from this Nature Cotton.



No comments: